Go to our website
- On the Bus fb.me/23M4NVYbD 15 hours ago
- On the Bus fb.me/68zLEyfgn 15 hours ago
- I'm going to Washington for the People's Climate March - goo.gl/UP6Ktp 1 day ago
- There are still tickets!!! fb.me/VT8bEAuq 1 day ago
- I'm going back to Washington DC | Thea Iberall, contextual poet, author of visionary fiction fb.me/1Yw7mEO3Z 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Marty Green (MARY YOUNG PICKERSGILL, SARAH GRIMKE, MARGARET SANGER, BETTY FRIEDAN) was a theatre major at UCSB and studied at HB Studios in NYC, danced in Vegas and NY where she marched in the Women’s Day Parade in 1971. She … Continue reading
We drove out to Cal State San Bernardino for the Young Women’s Health Conference. I sort of expected it to be anti-climatic. We have a small dressing room to get ready and to have a quick lunch before we go … Continue reading
It was a long day of driving back to southern California from South Lake Tahoe. The highlight of the trip was stopping at Manzanar, the internment camp that the United States government created during World War II to imprison some … Continue reading
It was an almost soldout house. Ellen sold lots and lots of tickets. Our performance was electrifying. Afterwards, the characters talked with everyone. What an amazing night. More later.
Our hosts Ellen and Al Goldberg took us all on hike along a creek to see salmon spawning. It was amazing to watch the fish. More later.
We we re invited to a luncheon at Harrahs which is right across the state line in Nevada. The cast dressed in costumes and when we arrived, their names were displayed on the tables. It was fun to watch the … Continue reading